RESEARCH PAYS OFF – FROM A PARENT
– What amazes me is that a site made by a student in 2005 is still useful by others.
I am helping my daughter Erin practice the algebra and math section for her SAT’S. She took the January test and did great on all the sections except math. She will be taking the May test, so I have been trying to send her as many practice questions and resources that I can. I have been looking for a whole range of algebra information from easy to hard. I just came across your page http://teachertech.rice.edu/Participants/knorth/algebra/james.htm, and wanted to send you a quick thank you! You have some really helpful information and links that I just passed along to Erin!
She sent me this resource this morning, that I thought might make a great addition to your page “SAT Prep – Algebra Resources Galore!” http://www.veritasprep.com/sat-prep-algebra-resources-galore/
It looks like it’s algebra resources and games for all grade levels! Would you consider adding it for me? I would love to surprise her and show her that her research will help others students practice and learn algebra.
HERE IS MORE OF MY RESEARCH
- Spatial Skills help bridge gender gap
- SxSWedu my story too: The Biggest Story
- ES Teacher bias discourages girls
- Friendship Bracelets that encourage girls to code – enhance the binary bracelets
- Linda Darling-Hammond and Ted Robinson have the research – teachers need to implement the answers.